Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Sinnerz Squad.

The sinnerz squad, especially Geeziie, have been quite rude to me. I'm not exactly sure what it is i did, but.. im sorry! It has gone on long enough, and the problem is I didn't do a thing. No matter what Geeziie and the s.s may think, I know I never did anything to upset her. So i'm really sorry for whatever it is i actually did.. but I just dont know :( Geeziie, the post you did on you're blog really upset me. And I know no matter how nice i am to you, you'll never let it go. But again, im so so so sorry.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Geeziie did not post that It was I :), Mya/Sadist or whatever you call me. You can just draw all over my picture and write "die" all over it.

    ReplyDelete