Saturday, September 4, 2010

LAS VEGAS BABY!

Ben's shop!

Ben's shop continued...
And again..


The VIP shop! Very expensive! *Must save up. A LOT.


Wow, hardcore gamblers, OR, hardcore cash buyers will end up with the tiger. My guess?

Jill's shop, and my personal favorite! I really want those pink sunglasses ;)
AND THE HAIRCLIP!


Michelle's jewelry shop! If I ever had enough to buy one of these, I'd go with the green!

Full view of the massive shop lounge!

The game called "Mini Baccarat" I haven't tried out this game yet!


The whole game lounge.

Oops... double post xD sorry!

BLACKJACK! This is my favorite game! It's always a fun game (:

The whole blackjack area!


Roulette, also very fun! I always go crazy! Coins here, coins there. Then I end up broke ;)



The roulette wheel. (:

Full view!


Slots, this is MEGA SLOTS WOOO!

I just love the guy in the sunglasses! (And not because if you win with him, you get lots of coins!)

Full view, look at me. Peach, gambler at heart. By the way, Sorry i didn't explain the games! I don't know them that well, just click rules on the game when you're playing, it will explain better than I can!
Hotel frontage, Tommy's shop!


Full view of the hotel, I love the fountain!

OMG whos that?! ONLY THE CUTEST PICO PLAYER! haha just jokin!



Hope this helped! (TOOK ME A LOOONNNGGG TIME SO YOU BETTER LIKE THIS!)

*Peachie


















No comments:

Post a Comment