Friday, September 10, 2010

1st TIGER on Pico!?

Aw! Its so adorable! And when its sleeping it gets that little bubble :3
The richest person on pico? Wow. The tiger is 1,000,000 gold cash! I'm pretty sure you would have to buy it with REAL MONEY to get enough THAT fast!


Awy. That dang girl in the green dress would NOT stop petting it! It was hard to get pictures she was so obsessed... Pet. pet pet pet pet. NONSTOP. UGHH!

I finally got my turn! Twinkie feels left out... sowwy :*(



Omg. the girl in the green dress. GO AWAY.


Close-up :) SO CUTE!

Lying down..

This is its name..(not sure if its a boy or a girl?) Owner claims its the first, not sure. But very possible! I want one, i mean, everyone does! But I wouldnt work my butt off and actually pay for it. I have Twinkie, and thats ALL i need! So, hope you enjoyed this!
Till next time'
*Peachie







3 comments: