Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ATTENTION- ROBOT TAKES OVER PICO!

Just kidding! Did I scare you? HAHA probably not, because you might've already seen this monstrosity in the park ^_^ Its a LONG way to the very top, but its really cool if you get there!
Look at that face..not so innocent when it looks like you're about to eat that little guy with the mustache! Oh so sad...

Woaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.... He just looks so EVIL! But I stood up to this machine! I DEFEATED HIM! I climbed right up to his so called antenna and he couldn't even see me so he gave up..once and for all! MUAHAHA!

Aw...how can you look so cute, and so heroic at the SAME TIME? One word, Peach.
Hope you liked my adventure to the top of Larry (I named him, the robot I mean ^_^) Check him out for yourself! But..don't mention the name Peach, it scares him. (He's very sensitive, I suggest, tickling him?)
*Peachie

No comments:

Post a Comment